Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Miss Dee!!!

Awe I cant believe my baby girl has turned 19.  Will someone please tell me where all this time has gone???  WARNING!  Those little kids you cuddle and love will be grown up and independent before you know it, so enjoy EVERY MINUTE of them.  It honestly seems like just yesterday that she was going to kindergarten for her first day.  :(

To celebrate, Dee wanted to go to the Roof Restaurant in Salt Lake City.  (If you have never been, you must go.)  The funniest part of the night was her dad and I making a bet that he couldn't eat ten creme brulee's.  Much to my chagrin he did it, and one of the waiters delivered an eleventh, which he also ate...  This was after eating two plates of gourmet food and a few other desserts.  I felt so sick watching him that I could only eat one myself... and I LOVE their creme brulee!  I still owe him a ten minute massage from losing that bet.

Dee is not only my daughter, but my best friend.  We enjoy many of the same things as each other and always have a laughing good time together.  I have loved every minute of seeing her grow in to the most beautiful young lady on the inside AND the outside.  Happy Birthday My Dee!!! :)

No comments: