Friday, January 4, 2013

To Blog Or Not To Blog... That Is The Question...

Ok I have been having an intense battle inside my head for the past couple of months. Do I try to blog again or do I just give up? I love blogging because to me it is a record for my kids... A place I can record funny stories and post pics... But it became a chore because I was just trying too hard. So I'm back but I'm keeping it simple... Posting what I want to post when I want to post... for me, my family and my friends.

So I start by wishing all my family and friends a Happy New Year. Lets hope this year is a good one for all of us :)


7 comments:

Rudy Rukus said...

Yay!!! I'm back too!!

hdknowles said...

Glad you're back but don't make it a chore. I haven't posted anything since October. A short paragraph from time to time is a record, right? Wish I felt more inspired but when the time is right, I will blog.

Higleys said...

Pictures and a brief message work for me. Just not of food. I can never make it as good as yours lol ;)

Denise said...

I went for a year and then started back last month. The problem with not posting very often is that people give up and then very few people read, but It's really for you so it's all good. (At lease MY mom comments on YOUR blog, unlike my own! lol)

R Clan said...

Your Back.. :) I'm not yet. Need a new computer first!

Joni said...

That is the cutest family picture! You guys are great!

Chris said...

Hi Petra, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/