Thursday, June 21, 2012

And then she graduated...

What a whirlwind of a month it has been!!!!  Thank you so much to all the family and friends that have shown so much love and support to Dee.  She graduated from both Seminary and High School this past month.  I really just can't believe it because I don't feel that old.  Her life is now changing very quickly and very drastically and it makes me super emotional to think about it, but she is SO ready and so excited.  Here are a few pictures from the past month that commemorate this special time of her life.  Special thanks to my good friends Annie and Jane who took her out to get some pictures on their amazing cameras and my mum for getting the good pic at her actual graduation.




 



5 comments:

Krista said...

Wow - what a beauty! Just like her mom! Congrats to Miss Dee!

Higleys said...

Congrats!!!

Missy said...

Your daughter is lovely!
I have a nine month old and this just serves as a reminder... they grow up so fast. :(

Joni said...

She is just gorgeous! Congrats! You will be great at whatever you do!

Susan said...

Congratulations! Oh my goodness, she looks soooo much like you!