Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Spoiled Puppy...

Our little puppy Miles is almost 2.  I can't believe it!  However, the great thing about this particular kind of dog is that they look like puppies forever.  And she still does.  But this little puppy is spoiled to the point where I think she thinks she is a human.  She has no regard for personal space and will sleep just about anywhere... and someone is always tucking her in or holding her like a baby... Take a look...







Wouldn't you spoil her too looking at THAT face???

4 comments:

R Clan said...

She is just too cute. I love the way she just sleeps.

Kazzy said...

VERY sweet!

Rudy Rukus said...

She is adorable! I still don't want a dog though hehe!

Karen said...

I usually don't really like little dogs, but I like yours! She is so cute :) I love sleeping pictures!