Friday, February 4, 2011

We're On To You Dee...

Hot Hubby & I are starting to see a pattern with Dee when it comes to spending her money on crap for her...

Here are some phrases she is famous for:

"Mom, I want you to come with me to the store!"
Translation:  I want you to pay for my stuff

"Mom, I need your (debit) card?"
Translation:  I want you to pay for my stuff

"Mom, I don't want to break a twenty.  Can't you just add it with your stuff?"
Translation:  I want you to pay for my stuff

"Mom, I forgot my wallet"
Translation:  You are going to have to pay for my stuff

"Mom, I'll pay you back as soon as we get home."
Translation:  You are paying for my stuff

"Mom, but you bought Mike _______"
Translation:  You owe me to pay for my stuff

Dee, your Dad and I are on to you... You are going to be breaking those twenties and paying for your miscellaneous crap!  Just sayin'!

5 comments:

Higleys said...

Good call!

Ashley said...

Hahahahaha hilarious :) Happy weekend to ya! Xoxoxo

R Clan said...

hahahahahahhahahahha THAT is TOTALLY funny! Poor Dee. ;)

LadyBug Crossing said...

Ha Ha, Petra will you go shopping with me? But you bought Mike.... Love it!!!
Cari

Rudy Rukus said...

hehe!