Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Wee Bit Of Me...




{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?

Right now it is honey nut cheerios or a light multi-grain muffin with light spread
If I could eat anything... scones with clotted cream and jam???



{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

probably like 12 actual pairs of shoes... three or which I wear regularly...
but I also own about 30 pairs of flip flops!


{three} city or country?

I love the country...
but I need a grocery store and a target within short driving distance :)


{four} what is your favorite part of your job?

when I can work at home! :)
But I also LOVE the people in the office I work with.


{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?

A good British chocolate bar.


{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?

Not specifically, but my pic was in there when I played varsity basketball for my high school.


{seven} do you use post-it notes?

Yes, but mostly just for work.


{eight} do you have freckles?

Yup, WAY too many!


{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?

It takes a REAL man to wear pink!


{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

I still make and write thank you, birthday and other celebration cards by hand... does that count?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahahaha I have about 30 pairs of flip flops too! Xoxoxo 1942charm.blogspot.com

Joni said...

Nice getting to know you better.