Friday, February 18, 2011

Mike Jr's Debut...

Dee is always the one that gets the musical spotlight in our fam.  Today tho, I am giving some props to my "little man," (who is definitely not so little anymore!)  Mike is 14 yrs old and has a natural knack for rhythm. He had about four months of once a week lessons on a single snare drum when he was in 4th grade. That's it! He listens to songs on his ipod, picks out the rhythm and just goes for it. This is the first time he has recorded himself playing and it was for a seminary talent show.
 

7 comments:

Henich Family said...

Wow he is awesome! He and Aniston need to jam sometime!

R Clan said...

Ha ha...That was so awesome. Good for you Jr. That was so fun to watch.

Denise said...

Wow, I guess musical talent runs in the family, but we already knew that. I don't blame you for making him keep those bad boys in the basement. That is right where I'd put them too.

Kazzy said...

Very cool! I live with two drummers. :)

Tammy said...

I LOVE it :) Very cool :)

Alison said...

I'm impressed :)

Jane said...

What talent! That was great!