Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Iron Chef Collins...

Our family loves the show Iron Chef America and we often watch it together.  Now and then my teenagers (sometimes with friends), like to play Iron Chef in our own kitchen.  Mike and I are the judges and even though they know that we will always score a tie, they always put a HUGE amount of effort in to their dishes and they have a TON of fun.

Sunday they decided to play again and we had six different dishes to sample.  I wish I had thought to take pics of all the delicious things they made, but I did remember to snap a camera phone pic of the desserts.  On the left we have a nutella and fresh cream dessert pizza and on the right we have chocolate caramel cream pancakes... don't you wish you could be a judge at my house???

8 comments:

Hilary said...

That is SO cool! Mostly that you get to be the judge. :)

Denise said...

Fun!

Kazzy said...

I really love to cook, but so often I am crunched for time. You know how you idealize things when you can't do or have them? I work full-time now and crave more time to do domestic stuff. When I was home a few years back I didn't enjoy cooking so much.

R Clan said...

I would be happy to be a judge. Call me next time. ;)

Jane said...

How fun! I want to play or, more importantly, JUDGE! Those looks so yummy!

Jaimie said...

I gave your blog an award today! :) make sure you head over and pick it up! <3 reading your blog!
http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/2011/01/shwwweeeeeeet.html

AlyGatr said...

Hello...YUM! I have some Nutella...I need to try those.

Rudy Rukus said...

Um yeah call me next time that happens up there! haha