Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tis The Season...

A new tradition we started last year was to meet at Temple Square on one of the Mondays before Christmas.  My two lame sisters totally bugged out this year, (excuses, excuses...), but we had a great time with Nana & Pops. :)  Nana brought bags of M&M's for us to munch on while we were walking around... what a fabulous idea!  She and Dee also decided at one point that it would be funny to walk around arm in arm singing carols at the top of their lungs...  that is when I decided I would walk a little bit ahead of them!  We did manage to get some fun pics of the lights...


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

What an awesome tradition!

Missy said...

Looks like so much fun!

Joni said...

What a cool Nana to bring m&m's and I love that your kids still love to see the lights.

Sabrina said...

Very cool!!

Thanks for following my blog... I'm following you back. Cute blog, love the name!!

Sabrina

Krista said...

M&M's, Nana, Lights and Caroling, sounds to me like a perfect night!