Thursday, November 11, 2010

Incredible Fun...

Michael had his football "banquet" this week.  Really it is just an end of the year party, but this year was the best one ever!  No three hour speeches, no football politics... just the boys having fun at a place I never even knew existed!

They had it at Incredible Pizza and seriously, this place is a good time for all... especially if you are 12 and older.  It just opened over in the old crappy Draper Outlets building and they have go-carts, bumper cars, bowling, laser tag and an all you can eat buffet with salad, soup, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, desserts and lots of other foods.  Because we had a group of 10 or more, we got all that unlimited fun and food for four hours for $12.99/person.  The only thing it didn't include was the arcade games.  Not bad!  I'm definitely thinking we need to see how much it would be to get a group of couples together for a fun night out.  Anyone interested? :)

10 comments:

Matty said...

That is a great price for a buffet, and all those things to do. Wow. But I see there are no locations near us. Bummer.

However, it looks like they had a great time, and you look like you needed some peace and quiet. LOL

DP said...

Follow Friday -- just followed you with GFC. Hope you follow back.
http://pregnancybaby411.blogspot.com/

Joni said...

Count us in! We have a $30 gift card to that place but we have never been. I signed up for their email so they tell me about good deals.

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

looks like a fun time!

I just found your blog on the Boost my Blog Friday blog hop. Have a wonderful weekend!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Jane said...

That sounds like so much fun. Count us in too for couples night out!

Higleys said...

I am!

LegosInMyPocket said...

Hi! Im a new follower to you blog from the "boost my blog" blog hop... I still have alot of catch-up reading to do on your blog, but so far i really like what I've seen! can't wait to read more! I hope you can stop by and check out our blog aswell, and leave a little <3!! :)
~Jaimie
http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/

Nanci and Steve said...

We'd love to join you on a couple's night. This looks so much fun.

Kazzy said...

That sounds like a blast! I love those deals where you pay one price, instead of having to buy tickets. Yuck!

R Clan said...

My nephew went on Saturday for his Football banquet and really liked it too. We definitely should go try it out.