Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween :)

We had lots of spooky fun this weekend walking around Gardner Village
and joining in the trick or treating fun in the neighborhood...



Dee & I sat out on the porch all night dressed as a fortune teller and a witch.

We had the fog machine, strobe light, Halloween music and lots of creepy decorations going on...

Mwahaha!!!

Here are just a few of the cute trick or treaters that came by...



Hope you had a BOOtiful Halloween too! :)

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

What fun! =)

Henich Family said...

How fun you guys are. I love all the rosie faces...poor trick or treaters get the worst day to go. You and Dee look fab as always!

Joni said...

Oh I would have came up and took a peek at you two had I known you were on your porch, how fun!

Kazzy said...

SOunds like fun!

Karen said...

Great photos :)

Mommy Life With 5 said...

Oh ! I love the collages :) Looks like you all had a fun Halloween !

Jess said...

My kids are famous! I'm glad they made the cut.