Friday, October 15, 2010

No Ordinary Family...

Have you seen this new show on ABC?  It is about a family who survive a plane crash and end up with super powers.  The mom is super fast, the dad is super strong, the daughter can read minds and the son becomes super smart. 

If I could choose a super power, I would LOVE to be able to fly, but I have to say... the super speed that this mom gets wouldn't be a bad thing either.  My house would certainly be a lot cleaner. :)

What about you?  What super power would you like to have?

11 comments:

Katie said...

following you back. I would definitely want my superpower to be the ability to fly!
i love your header design!

Sue said...

I love that show! I'd definitely pick the ability to read minds. :)

I'm your newest follower from the Friday hop.

Blessings,
Sue
The Homeschool Chick

AlyGatr said...

I'd love telekenetic powers. That way, I could make things come to me. And maybe crush stuff with my brain power...hee hee.

Laura Wynn said...

I'd love to have telekinesis. Make things move? Heck to the yes!

Kim - A Creative Spirit said...

As a mom, we have LOTS of super powers I wouldn't trade for any of them. :o)

Closer to Lucy said...

Mind bending!!

Susan said...

I'm a new follower. I would think my super power would be to lighten any situation.

susan
www.cravingthesavings.com

Matty said...

I never heard of this show. I'll have to look for it. I would be super strong. Imagine the athletic feats I could achieve.

hdknowles said...

I wish I could be 4 people at once - there is so much to do and so little time.

R Clan said...

Gosh there are so many to choose from...I would LOVE to be fast but I would love to read minds so I can stay a step ahead of the game.

Kimberly said...

I want to fly. I know the speed would come in handier, but I have ALWAYS wanted to fly...