Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Girls Day/Night Out...

Saturday my hubby and son drove up to Wyoming for the Utah/Wyoming football game.  This left me and Dee with a whole day and night together to have some fun.  We met friends at Yogurtland, shopped, had dinner at Olive Garden and walked around Gardner Village.  Dee looked so beautiful that I decided I would take the opportunity to grab a few updated pics of her while we were out together.  I think they turned out so wonderfully...  I can't wait to get them printed!











14 comments:

Mrs. Werginz said...

These are great! My fav is sitting on the benh and sitting in front of the red wall!!

R Clan said...

Gorgeous gorgeous!! Glad you had so much fun.

Jane said...

How fun!! Don't you just love having a daughter? And a gorgeous one at that! I love Dee. (and her mom too =) )

Jane said...

me again . . . you probably know this because you ARE Frugalityville but one of these (and how the heck do you choose a favorite) would be awesome on a canvas, for free!
http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2010/10/free-canvas.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Eighteen25+(eighteen25)

Joni said...

Beautiful! In the future she is going to make the best wife and mother. I'm sure you are super proud of her. She gave a great talk on Sunday too.

Kimberly said...

Mmm...Olive Garden...

And you're right - she's gorgeous!

Denise said...

She really is pretty.

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Pretty girl!!! Love the picture against the red wall!!

Higleys said...

What a great day. Maybe I do need a girl.

Randi K said...

Your newest follower from BMBF :)Come visit at http://sahmscrazylife.blogspot.com

Ashley J. said...

That's so great you guys get to do stuff like that! My mom's too far away, so I'll live through your day :)

Kazzy said...

Ahhhh, she is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

She has a really pretty smile and you are a great photographer!

Kinouchiville said...

I can't believe how grown up Dee and everyone else is getting...and so fast it seems! Crazy! Fab photos too! xx