Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Did YOU Know???



Dee loves gummy bears, however, she only eats the red ones (strawberry, raspberry, cherry, watermelon), and then gives the rest away.  I don't remember how it came up today but we were talking about this at work and the guy in the cubicle next to me says "well, you know the Haribo Gummy Bears secret right?  The green ones are strawberry."

I thought he was pulling my leg.  Dee buys those gummy bears all the time, (the gold bag), but she never eats the green ones.  Turns out he was right.  Haribo makes their green gummy bears strawberry flavored.  The red ones are raspberry.  I almost peed myself laughing thinking of all the strawberry gummy bears Dee has given away.  When I told her she was almost cussing... almost, which made me laugh more. 

Did YOU know the Haribo Gummy Bears secret???

8 comments:

Ashley J. said...

Who EVER would have thought that there was a secret to Gummy Bears other than they're terrific? That's too funny!

Mrs. Werginz said...

I did not know that! Thanks for my random bit of trivia!!

Matty said...

Quite a secret. I would have thought the green ones were something other than strawberry for sure.

Kim - A Creative Spirit said...

HMMMM I always thought they were apple... what a secret... Now I want to buy a bag to check it out.

hdknowles said...

I didn't know that, but there's another reason to love Dee - gummy bears are my favorite candy - maybe I'll have to make a gummy bear run at lunch time.

R Clan said...

That is hilarious!!!

Noelle said...

I agree, that is hilarious! I don't like gummy bears in any flavor so I won't be trying them. :)

Higleys said...

I never knew that, but if I was eating them I would have noticed because I like to eat mine in color order so the green would have been 1st or 2nd. I eat the ones I don't like( or think I don't like) first so I have the good ones left. I even do it with M&Ms even thought there is no flavor difference.