Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Swiss Chicken...


Another dinner from my meal planning... Swiss Chicken.  I LOVE this recipe.  It just doesn't get any easier than this!  Can I tell you, having all my meals planned out for a couple of weeks has really lessened my stress levels.  I know what I'm cooking, the fam is so happy that there is a delicious dinner on the table every night and we have been saving all kinds of money from not eating out! 

Ingredients:
4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
Swiss cheese (can can substitute other sliced cheese if you don't like Swiss)
1 can cream chicken soup
Milk
Stuffing Mix
Butter

Place chicken in a 9x13 pan. Put one slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Mix a little milk with the soup and pour over the chicken. Cover with dressing. Drizzle with butter. Bake 1 hour 15 min. at 350 uncovered.  Delicious!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ooo...that looks so simple!

Courtney said...

Thanks for linking up to last week's What's Cooking Wednesday!

Your recipe was featured today! Feel free to grab a featured button from my blog :)

Be sure to stop by and link up some more great recipes!

http://notsohomemade.blogspot.com/2010/11/from-scratch-pumpkin-pie-1110-whats.html