Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One Charming Party...

Tonight as I was surfing the web I came across this amazing blog that has the cutest ideas for parties!  It is called One Charming Party.  I wish my kids were little all over again so I could do some of the things they have on here. 


Right now they are doing an Art Gallery Party and they give you step by steps and pictures to follow.  You can use a few of the ideas or the whole lot.  Be sure to check out the amazing cake they make for the Art party and all the cool stations they are putting together. :)  They add more every day for about 2 weeks for the same theme.  There are other themes in the right hand column.  Trust me, you don't want to skip this blog!  Enjoy. :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hiya Petra! Thank you so much for following my blog and for the comment. I would love to send you a gift box. If you'll go back to my blog there is a message for you. My Sister had a fab party for her youngest Daughter. She had a baking party and they all got to decorate their own cakes. She also made them their own aprons. Here's the link to that post http://shellyblogblogblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/birthday-party.html. I want to do that for my Granddaughter when she gets older. I love both your blogs and am a follower of both!

Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY said...

It seems like a very useful site. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Off to check it out!

HGope you're having a great day!

B :o)

Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY said...

It seems like a very useful site. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Off to check it out!

HGope you're having a great day!

B :o)