Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award...


I was so tickled to hear that a new blogging friend, Tammy at Mommy Life With 5, gave me the "One Lovely Blog" Award. :)  Thank you so much Tammy!  If you haven't visited Tammy before, please stop by and say hello.

Here are the rules for accepting this award...


  1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pay it forward to (up to) 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
  3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
I picked six great blogs that I would like to pass this award on to (in no particular order):

Jane at See Jane Cook  She inspires me to cook
Brandie at Rudy Family Rukus  She inspires me to take pics and scrapbook
Ruthy at Live, Laugh, Love  She inspires me to be a better friend
Kym at Temporary Insanity  She inspires me to be happy... intentionally
Kazzy at Kazzy's Ponderings She inspires me to think
Marybeth at My Very Own Lifetime Movie  She inspires me to keep going

Take a peek at their blogs... who knows... maybe they will inspire you too! :)

8 comments:

Kazzy said...

Thanks, Petra! I posted it on my blog.

Jane said...

Why thank you very much!!

Vic said...

cool! how fun! enjoy the day

Ruthanne said...

Thanks! :D

Jess said...

Congrats on your award Petra!

Inspiring You To Save! said...

Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in.

http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

Tisha Matthews said...

Congrats on your award and your kids are soo cute. I know what you mean about them growing up too fast. My son is going to be 15 in January and it feels like yesterday he was just a baby. He will always be my baby. lol

Kimberly said...

You're too sweet - thank you so much!