Friday, August 6, 2010

Flashback Friday...

July 1st, 2002 was our 20 year anniversary of moving to the United States from England and my mum had everyone over for a celebration.  I had found this octopus sprinkler on clearance for under $5 and my mum bought water balloons and balls that you soak in water and just toss at people.  Just about every celebration at my Mum & Dad's house turned in to a full blown water fight... this one was no different.  Looking at these pics just makes me smile! :)

10 comments:

Vic said...

that looks so fun...can i jump in:)

Sandy said...

Yo! Comin' back at ya from your visit to my blog! So glad too, cause I love your blog!!! I can't wait to get to know you better. By the way, love your haircut in your profile picture!!!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower and looking forward to reading more.

Erin Wallace said...

I'm your newest follower from the Friday Follows - hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

chubskulit said...

Fun family bonding.


I am a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope you can drop by and follow back at any of my sites below.
Etcerera Etcetera
Spice Up Your Life
Nostalgic Marveling
Obstacles & Glories

Kimberly said...

Looks like such a blast! Some of my favourite pictures of my girls involve water and splashing.

Kazzy said...

That looks like a riot! Sometimes I miss younger kids that were so easily satisfied.

Denise said...

I LOVE your mom running through the sprinkler with all her clothes on. That is exactly the way I think of her. (Well, not all wet, but you get the point.)

Higleys said...

Did you keep the octopus? What fun! Love it

Alison said...

Your Flashback Fridays are so much fun.