Friday, July 16, 2010

I Love Him...

So I did a combination of the ideas from last Friday for my anniversary... I did a scroll on parchment paper that included "Ten Reasons I Married You" AND "Why I Love You Today" and rolled it up with red curly ribbon, (which matched the red heart balloons I printed for the border). 


Yes, I know you can't read it... it's personal! ;)  Hubby on the other hand absolutely LOVED it.  He has put it away safe till he gets a frame... just sayin'!  The best gifts don't have to cost a lot of money. :)  And guess what, I got flowers this week for no reason.  Maybe this romantic stuff rubs off?

So what should I do next to show him I love him?  Open book, point to page...

Watch the sunset together.  Find a hill.  Bring a picnic.  It's better than TV!
This shouldn't be too hard since we live on a mountain and the sun just happens to set over our side of the valley!  Sounds super fun.  Anyone else gonna give it a go?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I made my husband a love note on our fridge last week because of your inspiration - thanks for sharing this awesome experience with us!

We can see the sunset over our wooded valley and I loved the idea of watching it together. It's been too long since we last did that.

AlyGatr said...

So sweet! My hubby isn't exactly known for being overly romantic, but he does like to leave me letters. It always makes me smile :) Hope you had a great anniversary.

brittany said...

I love that idea! My husband and I used to write love notes and love letters all the time to one another. Now not so much, this has inspired me to bring back the romance!