Thursday, May 6, 2010

English Chocolate... Wanna Try???

WHAT?  You have never tasted REAL English chocolate before?  Well today just might be your lucky day!!!

One of my absolute favorite candy bars from England is the Crunchie.  (Hubs & the kids love it too.)  We always request some of these be brought back when any one in the family comes or goes to England. 

THIS is a Crunchie...


It is an absolutely melt in your mouth sweet and sugary honeycomb center, dipped in creamy Cadbury milk chocolate.  Mmmmmmmm.  And guess what, I have not one, but TWO of these delicious chocolate bars... one for me of course... and one for a lucky reader! 

Who wants to try this English delicacy?  I'm willing to ship it anywhere in the US!  Just leave me a comment and I will pick someone randomly on Tuesday May 11th.  (One entry per person this way.)  Want another entry?  (This is good stuff... imported you know!)  Just click on the follow button to the right there and leave a comment letting me know you are a follower! 

I'm looking forward to meeting some new bloggy friends, so don't be shy! And don't feel bad if you don't win this week, I am pretty sure I will be giving away some other goodies in the coming weeks, so come back and visit me! :)

11 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Um..Ya...Me! That's a no brainer. :)

R Clan said...

And of course I am a follower. :)

Oh...Correct your giveaway date because May 4th has come and gone.

Higleys said...

Me, oh oh oh pick me

Cindy said...

I'll be a follower. For our family it's Bird's Custard we have to get when we visit the UK.

Denise said...

I need some chocolate. I haven't had any for 9 months and just got the go ahead from the dr...yum.

I'm already a follower, does that count for an extra entry?

*~Petra~* said...

Yup, Denise, it absolutely does! :) Cindy... I am stocked up on that for sure! I looooooooove it. :) Ruthy... thanks... I must have been having a brain fart on that! ;)

Higleys said...

Give me chocolate and I'll follow you anywhere. I'm a follower

Jane said...

Yummy! I am LOVING your new blog header - did you design that? Too cute!

angie said...

English chocolate? Yum! I want to try! Pick me! Pick me!

hdknowles said...

I'm a follower and I'd love to try it.

R Clan said...

I want a Crunchie! This is Corey.