Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Your names went back in the hat.  (TWICE if you were a follower too), and the name I pulled was.... (loooooooooooooooooooooooong drum roll here)


JONI!

Congratulations, I will get you your Double Decker... and as an extra bonus, you will also get YOUR favorite chocolate bar!  It will have to be the Caramello since it isn't Easter and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find Cadbury Eggs! :)

Now don't be sad if you didn't win... just stay tuned to see what English Treat I will give away next! :) If there is one thing you can be sure of, it will be yummy!  (It's not like I would give away steak & kidney pie, right?  Yuck!)

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Awe Phooey! Oh well...congrats Joni! :)

Joni said...

Oh thank you so much, how fun!

Joyce said...

But I like Steak & Kidney Pie.