Here are a few other things I love about her:
- She strives to be a righteous person and follow EVERY rule and standard set. She is a much better youth than I ever was!
- She is absolutely beautiful on the inside and on the out.
- I often find her with her light on way after bed time reading a scripture before she goes to bed.
- She is a super cook and often bails me out when I just don't have the energy.
- She is an amazing sports fan and knows much more about sports, (especially football), than many boys her age.
- She is so good with children and will consequently be a much better mother than I am.
- She sings like an angel and plays the piano. (And yay, she is back in voice lessons after a six month hiatus!)
- She is a VERY good, safe, relaxed driver. She drives the speed limit constantly and doesn't mind sitting 5 minutes at an intersection until she feels it is clear enough to cross. (Of course, this might bug the people behind her, but I don't care!)
Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet Miss Dee!
May this coming year be just wonderful for you!(If you want to see some pics of Dee growing up, you can check out last years post here.)