Friday, January 15, 2010

Scrap Booking? Me? Bahahahah...

So I am most definitely the most uncreative person in the world... (not crafty at all!), but I decided to try my hand at a scrap booking class/club... first, because some ladies that I think are really cool do it and I thought it would be a blast to do it with them... and second, I thought it would be a great thing to do with the tons of boxed up pics I have... that would be just for me!

I was completely lost at first... I don't know what ANYTHING is. (Seriously, I had to ask what everyone else must have thought were really dumb questions.) But Brandie was very patient and showed me everything I needed to do and know, so basically I just had to follow her models! I was very pleased with the results and found it super therapeutic. I can't wait to do some more! :)
Here were my very first projects. My first card (I've always wanted to make these!):



...and my first page! (I obviously haven't attached the pic on it yet, just threw my fav one on there for the pic!)

Can't wait to get next months kit and get started! :)

4 comments:

R Clan said...

See...So cute! Good Job!

Higleys said...

Looks great.

Kinouchiville said...

awww that looks fab! I've just got one of my young women to agree to teach me too the other day...now I know who else to turn too for help :o) can't wait to see your next one! xx

Alison said...

"Not creative". Whatever Petra, I saw those fancy Halloween hot dogs that you made, and you have great blogging skills.