Friday, January 22, 2010

Puppy Magic...

It's a miracle. Things I have been trying to get my family to do for years are suddenly getting done and I don't even have to ask! Here is why EVERY family should have a small dog in the house...
  • Dishes are no longer left lying around
  • Granola bar wrappers are put straight in the trash
  • The vacuuming gets done every other day
  • The kids don't try and give you the "what? you are going on another date and leaving us home" crap because they want someone to be home with the pup
  • The kitchen floor is swept regularly
  • They no longer walk by ANY small items on the ground such as trash, paperclips, pencils... you know, stuff they would usually just step over and leave for me
  • Bedrooms are staying tidy so they are puppy proof

We should have got a dog a long time ago, but shhhhhhh, don't tell them that... Since I "allowed" them to have a dog, I don't have to do a thing! ;)

3 comments:

Higleys said...

Brilliant

Ruthanne said...

Hilarious! ;) And how come I still have only seen that puppy once. (Humph)

Karen said...

Sweet! That is the kind of cooperation I am holding out for before we get a dog :)