Monday, January 11, 2010

It's A Girl...


Meet the newest member of our family... Miley. (You probably think she got her name from teen pop star Miley Cyrus, but actually, it is after the awesome Dallas Cowboys wide receiver, Miles Austin.) She is a miniature shih tzu puppy who weighs about 4 pounds and is almost 12 inches long. This picture doesn't do her size justice at all... she is so tiny and cute and she is incredibly playful and loving. She doesn't shed at ALL and has captured our hearts immediately with her snuggling and playfulness. She is an absolutely perfect fit with our family and is already spoiled rotten. We love you Miley! ♥

7 comments:

LadyBug Crossing said...

I think I need to give her some loves, could you send her over the fence please?

R Clan said...

She is just a cutie pie. I think Bolt is still trying to sniff her out. lol

The Hansen Clan said...

With a title like that, there will be rumors about you being pregnant!

I still can't believe you got a dog. Remember to listen to Ty the dog trainer on 97.1 fm in the mornings!

Seriously - she is cute and keeps my kids happy!!

Higleys said...

What a sweetie. It's so cold why would she shed;)? Too cute and I bet she is spoiled. Have fun

Henich Family said...

She is SO cute and made me want to talk Tor into getting one! :( I don't think that will ever happen though.

Rudy Rukus said...

Congrats on the new addition!!

Karen said...

How cute!