Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Break...

I took two weeks off over Christmas & New Year so I could spend some time with my kids while they were out of school. It was an amazing holiday filled with fun activities and Mike Sr even got to take off a few days. First, my Mum & Dad started a new family tradition by having us all meet at temple square to see the lights...


My Mum took us to I-Fly in Ogden where you can do indoor skydiving...



I forgot my camera (idiot), so these flying pics were taken on my cell phone and therefore aren't great, but you can match up the person by the color of their outfit to the pics above. :) If you want to get a REALLY good idea of how fun this is, ask me to see the I-Fly video my mom purchased of them the next time you are at my house. It is AWESOME! :) (Who knows, when I get a bit of extra time, maybe I'll post it to YouTube!)


New Years Eve Jenna and Erik took us all tubing at Gorgoza Park in Park City. The worst part about sledding/tubing is that you usually have to climb the hill before you can go down it. That is not the case here! They hook you up to a pulley that drags you up the mountain... that part is almost as fun as coming down!


I had my very first spa experience when Jenna also treated me to a spa day at the Grand America Hotel in Downtown Salt Lake two days before Christmas, (for my Birthday), We got facials, massages, and manicures as well as sitting in a eucalyptus steam room. It was heavenly! Every mom should get a spa day right before Christmas... it was soooooooo relaxing! :)

We also went to see this movie, which we really enjoyed! If you like mysteries that keep you guessing till the end, you will enjoy this... not to mention the relationship between Holmes and Watson is well developed and entertaining!

Is it any wonder I didn't want to go back to work today??????????

3 comments:

angie said...

wow.. it sounds like you had soo much fun! A day at the spa does sound heavenly! I am glad you enjoyed your time off.. sorry you have to go back. =(

Karen said...

That sounds like the perfect break! I would love to do all four of those things!!

R Clan said...

A whole bunch of crazy fun. Glad to see your smiling face in a picture. :)