Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Family Fight Night?

I don't remember EVER having a more peaceful Family Home Evening than we did this week. We usually refer to FHE as Family Fight Night because there is always some kind of trouble. However, I was literally shocked that this one went so well... so much so that I haven't been able to stop analyzing what we did because I want it to always be like that! (Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath!)

We ate dinner around the table together, went to Gardner Village to see the Elves and then had a 1/2 hour lesson/discussion patterned around 'The Happiness Project' post I did last week. There were no arguments, we had a ton of fun and even got to eat yummy chocolate at the Fudge Shoppe at Gardner Village. I definitely could do more Family Home Evenings like this one. :)




6 comments:

Higleys said...

Good night:)

R Clan said...

You guys are so wonderful! That sounded like such a great night. I almost was going to chew you out for not having a picture of YOU in it. But I finally spotted it. It's a good thing too missy.

I guess we better take our kids to see the elves. We haven't done that...EVER!

Joni said...

I didn't know about the elves, we might have to check it out. You guys are such a cute family.

Kathryn said...

Love your blog, Petra ang thanks for stopping by mine! Happy holidays to you!!
~and wishes for many more peaceful Family Home Evenings!

Bri

Jessup Jive said...

Growing up we called Family Home evening, the only family fight that begins and ends with prayer. Get our photo taken was called "Family Torture time".

Karen said...

I like your collages!