Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do You Feel What I Feel?

Today I woke up different. I don't know what directly caused it... maybe it was because I knew I was almost done with Christmas preparations... maybe it was because we spent a fabulous night with Mum, Dad, The Hansen's and The Santizo's at Temple Square last night looking at the Christmas lights and Nativity together... maybe it was because it started to snow... I really don't know, but I am glad it has happened. I can feel it... the true Spirit of Christmas. It is kind of hard to explain, but my heart feels full of gratitude and peace. Today I feel a bounce in my step and a glow in my face. I can't help but smile at everyone I pass. I literally feel like... like my heart has grown three sizes overnight!

If you don't feel the true Christmas Spirit yet, take 1 minute & 50 seconds and listen to Linus explain what Christmas is all about.

Do you feel it yet? If not, you need the big guns... watch this one, and go share your Christmas Spirit with everyone you know! Merry Christmas Friends. :)

2 comments:

Joni said...

Merry Christmas to you guys!

Higleys said...

Beautiful
Merry Christmas