Thursday, December 3, 2009

Deck The Halls...

Last year I managed to put off putting up the decorations in the house until around the 13th of December. That was when my daughter decided to try and shame me in to doing it on her blog, (see here).

Well she hasn't blogged in a LONG time, so I thought I might get away with putting it off again this year, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO! DeAnna decided we were going to put up the trees for Family Home Evening this past Monday, (Not even December... November 30th people!!!!), whether we wanted to or not and drug all the decorations up from the basement after school. She even "paid" her brother and some friends to help her by making them brownies. Seriously??? It's not like you can ignore a room full of boxes for a week!

So I got to spend my entire Monday afternoon/evening decorating my house for Christmas. Thanks a lot guys! ;)

4 comments:

R Clan said...

Yes, and it looks gorgeous too. And come on...It was after Thanksgiving so it was legal. :)

Higleys said...

Now all you need is a coyboys' nativity, maybe the wisemen could bring a Superbowl ring.

Jane said...

It looks great! I need to get you the cd with the girls pictures on it, I can't believe I haven't given it to you yet. Forgetful and slow - story of my life.

Karen said...

If only we had the option of publicly shaming our parents on the Internet when we were young... That's hilarious that she posted about that :) Good thing my kids aren't old enough to blog yet...