Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful...

This year I am thankful for so many things, but especially...
  • Family, family, family :)

  • My husband graduating and getting a job that he loves

  • Teenagers... even with all their attitude

  • A hubby who isn't afraid to do laundry or whatever else needs doing

  • Finally buying our own home

  • My parents deciding to stay in Utah after their mission

  • Being able to visit my home land for the first time in 17 years, even though it was for a sad occasion

  • A fabulous ward with fabulous friends and neighbors

  • The Oquirrh Mountain Temple

  • Scriptures and Prayers

  • Both of us keeping our jobs through a lousy economy

  • Trampolines and jacuzzi tubs

  • Dinner on the deck

  • Filtered water straight from the refrigerator door... mmmmmmm

  • Starting a food storage

  • Not living paycheck to paycheck

  • Living, Laughing & Loving :)

2 comments:

R Clan said...

What a bright and wonderful attitude. Guess I should make a list too. :)

Higleys said...

AMEN. I love having a hubby who loves his job, it makes life so much easier and it is a huge blessing. I wish we were closer. I could use a few more (sometimes any) good friends