Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Who said nothing worthwhile is ever easy????

I'm not the craftiest mom in the world... I usually just buy stuff instead of making it. I am not the most festive mom in the world... Dee and Kayla put up the decorations outside our house for Halloween. I am definitely not the most creative mom in the world either, especially when it comes to Holidays... but I am pretty sure I can do this...


It's called Ghouls in the Graveyard and I am seriously excited to do this for my teenagers. Pathetic isn't it? If you are as lame as me, you can get the recipe here, although as lame as we are, I think we can pretty much do this just from looking at the picture! :) I might even upgrade and make my homemade mac and cheese... that'll shock em! ;)

4 comments:

Joni said...

You are too funny! Glad to hear I'm not the only uncrafty and uncreative mom.

R Clan said...

lol. :)You crack me up!

Higleys said...

I get the Kraft Emails too. ;)

Alison said...

I thought all of the women in Utah were crafty :) That looks fun and easy... maybe I'll add it to the Halloween lineup.