Friday, October 30, 2009

Nightmare On (A) Maple Street...

3am I woke up to a horrible charley horse in my leg but I have never been so grateful for a twisted muscle. I was having a horrible nightmare. It wasn't the gory, dying, death kind of nightmare... It was the "my husband doesn't love me any more and there is nothing I can do about it" nightmare.

Have you ever had one of those? They are horrible! I wake up totally sad and my heart literally hurts!

Anyway, since I was practically screaming from the charley horse, Mike woke up too to massage the cramp out. I told him about my horrible dream and fell back asleep in his arms. When I walked in to the den this morning to start work, I found several post it notes in various places with the simple message "Love Ya" on them. Since this morning I have found no less than 25 of them (and I still keep finding them in cupboards and bathrooms.)



Thanks sweetie. What a wonderful way to reassure me you love me. :)

5 comments:

R Clan said...

That made me cry. I guess he does have a good side. lol What a great thing to discover throughout the day. I am sure it made you laugh.

Rudy Rukus said...

I hate that dream. I have it a lot especially during football season when he is gone all the time. My hubby is so used to it he just asks what did I do now in your dream. No post it notes here :( hehe

Joni said...

What a sweet man! Don't you love love notes? That dream is one of the worst ever. Another worst is when I dream my child has died. Why can't I dream about happy things, like being on a cruise with my hubby or something like that?

Higleys said...

Good Job Hubby,
When I have those dreams I wake up and cuddle a little closer. They make me sad

Higleys said...

Can you email me on how to post pictures that others can't click on. I tried to take a closer look and it wouldn't click.