Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Two Boys...

I have been slacking on the blogging the past couple of weeks and during that time Mike Sr & Mike Jr had their birthdays. Mike Sr is 38, (haha... you are two years older than me... at least for the next couple of months...), and Jr is finally 13. (I am getting old... I have two teenagers now!)



I can't believe how much these two are a like.

  • They both love football, (although much to Mike Sr's chagrin, Mike Jr is a Colts fan).
  • They both would choose McDonald's or Pizza over a sit down restaurant any day.
  • They both like screamo music. (Thank heavens because I would not be taking Jr to one of those concerts!)
  • They both play drums. (Sorry neighbors.)
  • They both like the Utes.
  • They are both mommas boys.
  • They both like to play Madden 10 together.
  • They both like to push my buttons (and neither of them can take me!!!!)
  • They are both teddy bears under their tough exteriors. :)

If you want to see last years photo story of Mike Sr growing up, click here. Mike Jr, click here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE & MIKE!

I love you guys. :)

6 comments:

Rudy Rukus said...

Happy Birthday ya'll Thanks for being Ute fans and great neighbors! hehe

Higleys said...

Go utes. I always knew I liked Mike Sr.
Happy belated b-days.

Joni said...

Happy Birthday Boys!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday to the Mikes. I listened to your parents speak this evening and they were GREAT! I told her she needs to do a blog. Show her how.

Rudy Rukus said...

Thank you for the sweet post on my blog. We are seriously distracting it is often hard to feel the spirit with those little darlings Bwahahahaha! Anyway I would love if you did Flashback Friday. I am trying to find out who started that blog carnival so they get proper credit if I can't find it I may just take credit for it myself. We shall see. I will keep you posted.

Karen said...

Time flies...I wish it would slow down sometimes!