Saturday, June 13, 2009

All Clear...

We got the all clear from the Dr yesterday. We are officially out of quarantine and everyone is 100% healthy. Luckily none of the rest of us got it. I attribute that to my husbands tireless Lysol-ing, washing all the towels and sheets, and even going around daily with Clorox wipes and wiping all the door handles etc. Thank you honey :)

So no need to leave a 50 foot radius around us if you see us. (I feel like we have big scarlett letters on us right now. LOL) I promise, we wouldn't have left the house unless we were sure! And we have worked really hard to keep it contained, so if you do get the swine flu, it won't have been from us :)

I also just want to say a huge thank you to the wonderful ladies who left dinner, games, books and treats on our doorstep. I was deeply touched by the show of love we received from you. Thank you so much. :) You made a very tough time a little brighter. :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad to hear you are doing okay. My niece's ward in West Jordan cancelled church on Sunday due to swine flu. She might live by you. Anyway, the world thanks you for doing your part to contain the virus.