Wednesday, May 27, 2009

If at first you don't suceed, do it the way your wife told you (part 2)...

So for the past several weeks my dear hubby has been trying to figure out how to turn on the sprinklers. I kept telling him to read the manual and follow it step by step but although he got the front going once or twice, he could not for the life of him figure out why the back sprinklers weren't working.

I can't tell you what he was or wasn't doing, but I can tell you that I read the manual and had them up and running in ten minutes. My grass is thanking me.

Love you sweetie :)

4 comments:

R Clan said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I love that you posted this.

Higleys said...

Didn't you post something like this before regarding a dollar store squishy toy that broke? Tee Hee

Henich Family said...

That is so great ha love it!

Cindy said...

That is sooo well put. Reading the directions is the way to go.