Monday, April 20, 2009

You can't keep a good girl down...

The week of our move, DeAnna didn't feel well at all. It seemed like a cold, but by Sunday she was complaining about her chest feeling heavy which worried me. Anyway, the next morning at work I felt prompted multiple times to call the Dr, so I did and since they didn't have any appointments left for the day, I left work early and took her straight to the insta-care.


After x-raying her chest, it was determined that she had pneumonia. Luckily we caught it early enough that it just required antibiotics and a week or so of good rest. (Ha, ha... the week we were moving a week of good rest???) Being the fantastic mother that I am, I couldn't resist taking pics when she was asked to hug the x-ray machine... the x-ray technician was tickled... DeAnna, not so much...




She missed a week of school and got out of most of the move, but she is up and about now... back to her normal ornery self. :)

1 comment:

couplabz said...

Wow, isn't amazing what we can do as moms? Those little promptings that enable us to take care of our children. Way to be listening!