Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why not to take three teenagers shopping...

With a 15 year old and a 12 year old, life is rarely dull, but add another 15 year old in to the mix and life becomes even more amusing...


While Mike and I were shopping for a new TV for our bedroom, the three of them amused themselves in the computer department. Innocent enough we thought. However when we came back to retrieve them, every computer screen in the entire dept (about 20 or so?) looked something like this...









Funnier still was the reaction of the passers by... the women all rolling their eyes in disgust as the men snickered in a "why didn't I think of that?" kind of way. :)

I won't post the ones where they put humongous bra's over their clothes in the women's lingerie dept. I do have SOME pride.

8 comments:

R Clan said...

That is funny! Why didn't I think of that? :)

couplabz said...

Dang your pride! Those sound funny! Of course, they weren't my kids, so it's funny.

Higleys said...

So is Mike keeping his long Suess hair?

The Ball Family said...

That is freakin' hilarious! I am so glad you thought of taking pictures.
p.s. will you send me a picture of the tulips in your front yard. I am assuming they are in bloom still.

Karen said...

That's so funny. It wasn't that long ago that you were doing things like that out in public :)

Joni said...

Your kids are hilarious, I bet teenagers are pretty fun to have around. Thanks for sharing!

hdknowles said...

Once while working at Hecht's we were trying on humongous bras while covered our heads - something like 54 DDD - fit just like a hat. BTW, Bella's Lullaby is beautiful.

Valerie said...

That is awesome that you could have a sense of humor over it instead of having a meltdown. :) I stumbled onto your blog, but want to say thanks for the laugh!