Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ruthie...


So today is my good friend Ruthie's Birthday. She just turned 33. Woohoo. (I can't even remember what I was doing when I was 33.)

Anyway, I am not going to name 33 things that I love about her, even though it would be pretty easy, but here are a few things:
  • She is a super duper cook... she even taught me how to make rolls & cinnamon rolls from scratch.

  • Even when she is on a diet, she is not too "stick-in-the-mud" to share a piece of chocolate with me. You gotta love friends like that.

  • She motivates me to want to exercise and be healthier. (I swear, I am gonna start any day now.)
  • She texts me out of the blue... it makes my day.

  • She is a super shopping buddy... we both like to dream shop (look at all the stuff we want to buy for our homes.)

  • She is a constant example to me on how to be a wonderful wife and mother.

  • She is not fake. She is what she is, and she is awesome. :)

So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTHIE :)

Hope it's a great one for ya. ♥

1 comment:

R Clan said...

Thanks! You are way to sweet. Really though, the picture has to go. :P