Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And the winner is...

Sorry I was a bit late drawing. We found our house today, (so excited), so I have been caught up with all kinds of housey things. :)

I used a random number generator and here are the results (duplicate entries were deleted, and DeAnna stood as witness... hoping she would win.)

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 10
Timestamp: 2009-03-11 10:47:22


That means R Clan wins

Congratulations!
I will deliver your basket tomorrow :)

Thank you everyone for the AWESOME ideas.
I am excited to try EVERY one of them.

5 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

R Clan said...

I am so excited! With the win AND the House! :)

Tammy said...

Dang It! I mean...congratulations to R Clan! at least you dont have to pay shipping on it! Now...tell us about the "housy" stuff!!

couplabz said...

So you're moving? Fun. Congrats on finding a house, according to the commercials it's a great time to buy. So we'll get to see pics of this house soon, right?

Joni said...

Hey Petra, I decided to comment on your cute blog. Congrats to Ruthanne, don't they win everything? We are sooooo happy you found a house and that you will still be in the ward. My hubby thinks you are the best, those YW need you! I'm also glad you aren't buying our house because that means we aren't moving, yeah!!! Glad things worked out for you.