Friday, February 27, 2009

Mama called the doctor...

Dear Doctor:

You cannot use the words "testicles" and "penis" when talking to my son and not expect him to erupt into uncontrollable laughter. He is after all, twelve years old. It just isn't realistic! Anyway, that was nothing. You should have seen him AFTER you left the room!

Judge us as you may... those are just not words we use very frequently in our home... (though I must say, they have been used much more frequently since our trip in to see you!)

Yours sincerely,

Michael's mother.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

the life of a mom with boys...they all really ARE the same!

Higleys said...

Okay I agree a 12 yr old is gonna laugh. Most men I know might chuckle at least when they left the room. It is funny.
I gotta share. Ben is very aware that he, daddy, Tom , and baby Dan all have a penis and mommy doesn't. Well, he told me the other day that I couldn't go pee because I didn't have a penis and that I have breasticles (breast and testicles) We are working on our anatomy.

MaryBeth said...

Breasticles is hilarious!

Poor Tatiana wants to go potty like her dad. She walks up to the the toilet, lifts up her shirt then pushes out her belly and stand there for a minute then says, "All done!" and walks away.

Denise said...

Six year old find those words funny as well. We went for a well check up yesterday and the dr had to look (and touch) the man parts. I'm glad that won't happen for another year. Unfortunately, those words (or various replacement words) are used quite frequently in our home. Boys.

couplabz said...

That's too funny!

Jane said...

This make me laugh.