Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Tag!

MaryBeth at My Very Own Lifetime Movie tagged me with a Happy Tag!

Here are the rules:

  1. Link to the person who has tagged you.
  2. Write down six things that make you happy.
  3. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
  4. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Six things that make me happy: (It's way hard to choose.)

  1. Freshly baked bread smothered in Nutella
  2. Finding bargains at 80-90% off
  3. GNO with DeAnna when the boys go to camp, Mommy-Michael time with Mike Jr when DeAnna is out with friends, or Date night with Hot Hubby
  4. Clean bedrooms with no stacks of laundry
  5. Extended family gatherings... no mater how hectic... I love them!
  6. Mama Mia Music
I tag:

  1. Karen
  2. Ruthanne
  3. Annie
  4. Candace
  5. DeAnna
  6. And I will try Jenna... even though she hasn't posted in two months... maybe she will start up again :)

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Mmmm! Nutella is divine stuff I tell ya.

And thanks...I can always count on you :)

Denise said...

Yum. I love Nutella!