Saturday, January 3, 2009

Youth comes but once in a lifetime...

I'm pretty new at this blogging stuff, so obviously it did not occur to me that I could be giving shout-outs to my extended family and friends on their birthday's!

That being said, I want to give a shout-out to my neices and nephews that have birthday's in the month of January and tell you all that I love you and I wish you all...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Jessika Catalina Santizo
January 1st
Sweet Sixteen


Eric JosĂșe Santizo
January 3rd
Nifty Nine


Rylie Easton Hansen
January 8th
Forbidden Four

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Jessika is 16?! I think I'm gonna throw up.

Jill said...

I love all your cute pictures! Everyone is growing up so fast. We all miss you guys and all the fun get togethers. We tried to send you a Christmas card from here in Maryland, but I must not have your current address. All the Kempers hope you have a great week!