Friday, January 23, 2009

Time marches on...

Music is awesome. You can hear a song from years ago and not only can you remember all the lyrics, but you can also remember somewhere that you heard that song. What was the number one song on the day you were born? How about on the day you got married?

So this link will give you the number one billboard song from any day of the last hundred or so years... It's fun reminiscing... and by the way:

On the day I was born: Johnny Nash "I can see clearly now" (No wonder I love that song!)

On my wedding day: Sir Mix-a-Lot "Baby got back" (Um... no comment.)

Click here...


http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

...and then holla and let me know what your songs were! :)

2 comments:

Higleys said...

Petra, I love your wedding day song. Too funny
Born: Crocodile Rock, Elton John
Married: Crazy in Love, Beyonce
Graduation: More than words, Extreme
That was fun thanks for the link

R Clan said...

Ruthanne's:
Born: Oh what a Night, The Four Seasons.

Corey's:
Born: You are the Sunshine of my life, by Stevie Wonder.

Our Anniversary: Honey, Mariah Carey