Monday, January 12, 2009

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion...

...and here is mine for what it is worth.

It is absolutely, positively RUDE to be talking on your cell phone when you are checking out at a store. It bugs me to no end to see people chatting away barely recognizing anyone as they throw a credit card or cash at the person across the register.

For goodness sake people. Put your blasted cell phone down for two minutes and take a second to recognize that there is a human being standing right in front of you attempting to serve you. I am sure your friend on the other end can wait two minutes to hear your mindless drivel.

Thank you!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Guilty....(head hanging in shame!)

MaryBeth said...

Oh my! Petra's getting fiesty.

...and I agree...

Higleys said...

I love that you used the word drivel.

hdknowles said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Just like those on their cell phones in the car at a stoplight. When the light turns green, they continue talking, and eventually someone will honk the horn to try to get their attention. It will be interesting to see if there is eventually a national-wide ban on cell phone use in cars in the near future. It's too distractly while driving.

R Clan said...

Breathe in....breathe out. Breathe in....breathe out.



(It bugs me too)