- Go to the dollar store and buy several packages of neon bracelets and necklaces in several different colors... you know, the ones that glow in the dark when you snap them!
- Pick out your favorite "happy music"... (My favorite is the Mama Mia soundtrack!)
- Wait for it to get super dark.
- Open the neon jewelry and put them on legs, arms, necks... anywhere you can get them.
- Turn out ALL the lights, pop on the music, and DANCE, DANCE, DANCE.
You will not believe how fun it is to only see the neon jewelry moving around... see what designs and patterns you can make. My kids were older and we had a BLAST! I can't imagine how much fun younger kids would have! :)