Thursday, December 4, 2008

Procrastination is the thief of time...

Am I the only one seriously not ready for Christmas??? Not only am I not ready, but I really haven't done a dang thing.

The Christmas tree is not up. I have only bought 3 gifts. TOTAL. No stockings are hung by the fireplace with care. There is no candy calendar counting down the days. I haven't done any holiday baking. There is not a decoration anywhere... well, I did actually hang a wreath outside on our door today, but that is only because my mum bought me one.

I don't know what is going on this year. Usually I am just finishing my Christmas shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. This year, I didn't get up early and even once I got to the stores, I only bought a couple of things and half of them were just things we needed. I am WAY, WAY behind.

Please tell me I am not the only one :(

4 comments:

R Clan said...

O.k. So maybe I am a tad bit ahead of you but I am sooooooooo far behind from where I am usually at. I think we need to go out and have some fun. We need to plan a trip to Winder Dairy.

What you also need is GIRL POWER! Let's go out and do something!

Tammy said...

So we have our tree up, and the inside of the housue decorated, but no outside lights (first year in a long time that we may not have outside lights!) and I have only purchased 4 gifts and the gifts for charity so far!! But this is typical for me to be this far behind, I don't know whats going on with you?! to cheer you up, it looks like Mike will be graduating soon!! yay!!

Denise said...

I'm not putting up a tree because we will only be here until the 18th and my 1.5 yr old would just destroy it. My stockings are lovingly on sitting on top of the mantle so that the baby doesn't pull them down and have a stocking holder knock him out. Oh, I should mention that I haven't even finished making the 1.5 yr old's stocking! I have only a couple of gifts. I plan on ordering them all online next week and shipping them to my parents house, to wrap once I arrive. Pathetic.

MaryBeth said...

I've had a heck of a time getting everything ready because I was too busy watching the Cardinals win and the Cowboys lose to the Stealers ;)

Love you chica!