Sunday, December 14, 2008

Deck the halls...

So apparently my daughter thought it would be funny to shame me in to decorating our house. (See her blog.)

Ok, so I admit I haven't exactly been in the decorating mood. I did have a wreath up on my front door though... don't I get some credit for that? Well I decided to go ahead and give in before I started getting nasty comments from her friends on my blog, so we FINALLY got up our tree today.


We also managed to get some fun pics downtown at the Salt Lake Temple lights this week. Lucky for us, a kind old man who worked on the grounds showed us a fantastic "secret spot" to get a cute family pic with lots of the lights in the background... he even took it for us.







And on top of everything, I also managed to get quite a bit of my Christmas shopping done this week while on vacation with hot hubby, So FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA, LA LA!!!

2 comments:

R Clan said...

I'm glad to see that she is so bound and determined to get those decorations up.

Also, I love your family pictures. The great thing about them is that you are even in them. There is NO holding back with my camera now. ;)

Tammy said...

Good thing you have Deanna to keep the spirit of Christmas alive...BTW..I cannot tell the difference between you and Deanna in the photos! I have to check who is wearing what jacket and actually think about it..like "this is Deanna because it's a picture of the kids" ...you guys are twins!) (I know you haven't heard that before, so I had to tell you)