Friday, November 28, 2008

Silence is golden...

Every day I have the great pleasure of bringing these four kids home from school... A typical ride home on a typical day... Mike and his friend Josh, DeAnna and her friend Kayla. They usually roll down the windows... I usually wear sunglasses and pray to heaven that no-one will recognize me... The crossing guards near our home get a great kick out of it and have actually started waving. I guess life could be worse...

(Yes, you do have to press play...)

5 comments:

R Clan said...

Oh, Lucky you! ;)

R Clan said...

My question to you is this. Who is holding the camera while both of your hands are on the wheel? Remember 10 and 2! CH

MaryBeth said...

Oh my gosh. 37 seconds of that and I want to shoot myself in the head. I can't even begin to imagine what you go through on a daily basis.

Tammy said...

I second MaryBeth's comments! I have 5 kids and could barely make it through that video!

My Name's Sarah said...

4 words: "Special place in heaven."