Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Boooooooooootiful evening...

What a defrrrrrightful night! All of the kids looked awesome in their Halloween costumes and the weather was absolutely perfect.

Yes, my kids still love to trick or treat, (if one more person asks them if they are too old for it, they are likely to screeeeeeeam), but this year was a little sad as I realized... they have really outgrown needing Mike and I to chaperone them. (I know, I know, they are 12 & 15... but they are still my babies.)

Nevertheless they took off with a vengeance as soon as we walked out the door and Mike & I ended up walking around the block and chatting with anyone we ran in to.

One thing that I LOVE about Utah, is that when you trick or treat in the neighborhood, you literally run into half your ward. Check out some of characters we met along the way...












2 comments:

Denise said...

I'm so impressed that you dressed up. I always want to but I never seem to get it together in time.

*~Petra~* said...

I am not sure which picture you think is me, but I can assure you I did not dress up!!! :)