Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fangs for the memories...

So just because I wanted to, I started pulling up some of the October folders in my pictures folder. Here are some of my favorite memories from past Halloweens (I only started taking digital pics in 2000, and can't be bothered to scan tonight... so no baby ones. Sorry!):


Michael as Ronald McDonald. This one cracked me up.


Remember the powerpuff girls?
DeAnna and her two cousins.


Michael as Harry Potter &
DeAnna with a really bad Jasmine wig.



Michael as Napoleon Dynamite.
He kept this face the entire night.



DeAnna in one of Nana's Clown Costumes.


Michael as his favorite Band's singer at the time...
I can't remember his name.


DeAnna as Hannah Montana


Michael as a vampire.

My mom also always gets into the spirit of Halloween.
Never do I remember her not being in at least
a witches hat when kids came to the door. :)


Dressed up as a clown at the ward trunk or treat.


Another year at the ward trunk or treat.
She pulled one of the seats down in the back
of her car and poked herself through it.
Laying very still with eyes closed, she waited
for the poor unsuspecting children to come to
her car, then she scared the crap out of them!

Can't wait to see all the costumes
out there tomorrow night! :)

5 comments:

Denise said...

So cute. Your mom is such a character!

R Clan said...

Oh how incredibly fun. All so very cute. It's fun to see DeAnna and Mike younger. They are so cute.

MaryBeth said...

I'm laughing at Michael's evolving costumes...from a clown to vampire in just a matter of years :)

Karen said...

I like the Napolean Dynomite costume.

R Clan said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! :)